- 600 a.k.a. Paraguay, officially the Republic of Paraguay, is a landlocked country in central South America, bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest, Brazil to the east and northeast, and Bolivia to the northwest. Paraguay lies on both banks of the Paraguay River, which runs through the center of the country from north to south. Due to its central location in South America, it is sometimes referred to as Corazón de América.
- also known as Republic of Paraguay, Corazón de América, Heart of America, Corazon de America
- founded on (203 years ago)
- part of South America, Latin America, Americas
- instance of: South American country / South American nation = any one of the countries occupying the South American continent
- Triple Frontier = the border area where Argentina and Brazil and Paraguay meet; an active South American center for contraband and drug trafficking and money laundering
- capital of Paraguay / Asuncion = the capital and chief port of Paraguay
- Parana River / Parana = a South American river
- Guaira Falls / Sete Quedas / Guaira = a great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere
- member: Paraguayan = a native or inhabitant of Paraguay
- read more about Paraguay (country)
- 600 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like 600 Lexington.
"600" a.k.a. "The Sharp End" is a book by David Drake.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993-11
600 a.k.a. Mataku is a tv program.
"600" a.k.a. "Turtles" is a 1981 arcade game. It was developed by Konami and published by Stern and Sega. The game was then ported to the Magnavox Odyssey² and the Entex Adventure Vision in 1982. The game also inspired a clone, 600.
- read more about Turtles
- 600: Cet article recense les nombres qui ont des propriétés remarquables allant de 600 à 699.
- 600 a.k.a. Chlamydiales: The bacterial order Chlamydiales includes only obligately intracellular bacteria that have a chlamydia-like developmental cycle of replication and at least 80% 16S rRNA or 23S rRNA gene sequence identity with other members of Chlamydiales. Chlamydiales live in animals, insects, and protozoa. The order Chlamydiales belongs to the class Chlamydiae, phylum Chlamydiae, domain Bacteria.
- 600 a.k.a. 6-Phosphogluconolactone is an intermediate in the pentose phosphate pathway.
- also known as 6-磷酸葡糖酸内酯
- 600 a.k.a. Hyperplasia of prostate is an icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as Prostatic hypertrophy
- 600 a.k.a. I Love Lucy - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 600 a.k.a. BCL2-like 7 pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 600 to learn how to say it correctly!