"6013" a.k.a. "The IQ Merchant" is a book by John Boyd.
- also known as "The I. Q. merchant", The I. Q. merchant
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1972
- 6013 a.k.a. Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles, birds, and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is secreted primarily by the testicles of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
- also known as Androderm, Androlin, Andronaq, Andropatch, AndroGel, Cristerona T, Andrusol, Homosterone, Epitestosteron, Homosteron, Neotestis, Oreton, Orquisteron, Mertestate, Lumitestosteron, Primoteston, Perandren, Primotest, Relibra, Percutacrine androgenique, Sustanon, Sustanone, Synandrol F, Testiculosterone, Testim, Teslen, Testandrone, Testolin, Testogel, Testobase, Testoderm, Testolent, Testoviron Schering, Testosteron, Testopropon, Testosteroid, Testryl, Testro AQ, Tostrelle, Testoviron T, Testrone, Tostrex, Virosterone, Viatrel, Virormone, retrotestosterone, Delatestryl
- 6013 a.k.a. The Neverending Story: The Neverending Story: The Animated Adventures of Bastian Balthazar Bux is an animated television series, produced by CineVox, Ellipse, and Nelvana, aired for one season on HBO, ran for 26 episodes, and loosely based on Michael Ende's book, The Neverending Story.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada, Germany, France
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series
- award: - Gemini Award for Best Animated Program or Series nomination for Clive A. Smith, Patrick Loubert, Michael Hirsh
- 6013 a.k.a. Dactylococcus: In taxonomy, Dactylococcus is a genus of algae, specifically of the Scenedesmaceae.
- 6013 a.k.a. relaxin 1 is a gene.
- also known as relaxin H1, prorelaxin, relaxin 1 (H1), preprorelaxin H1
- 6013 a.k.a. Tanner '88 - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 6013 to learn how to say it correctly!