605 a.k.a. Trans fat: Trans fats are a type of unsaturated fats which are uncommon in nature but can be created artificially.
- also known as Fatty acids, total trans; FATRN
"605" a.k.a. "Cross the Stars" is a book by David Drake.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984-12
- 605 a.k.a. Superman: Krypton Coaster is a Bolliger & Mabillard Floorless Coaster at the Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Opened in 2000, Superman: Krypton Coaster was one of the first floorless roller coasters in the world. The well-received ride held the title for the world's tallest vertical loop from its opening until 2013.
- 605 a.k.a. Whammy! The All-New Press Your Luck: Whammy! is an American television game show that aired new episodes on Game Show Network from April 15, 2002 to December 5, 2003. The program is an updated version of Press Your Luck, which originally aired on CBS from 1983–86.
- 605 a.k.a. I Love Lucy - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 605 a.k.a. Redundant prepuce and phimosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 605 a.k.a. B-cell CLL/lymphoma 7A is a gene.
- also known as B-cell CLL/lymphoma-7
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 605 to learn how to say it correctly!