608 a.k.a. The Philippines, officially known as the Republic of the Philippines, is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia situated in the western Pacific Ocean. It consists of 7,107 islands that are categorized broadly under three main geographical divisions: Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. Its capital city is Manila while its most populous city is Quezon City; both are part of Metro Manila.
- also known as Pearl of the Orient Seas, The Philippines, Republic of the Philippines, Republika ng Pilipinas, フィリピン共和国, Philippiness, 필리핀 공화국
- founded on (494 years ago)
- part of Southeast Asia, Asia, Maritime Southeast Asia, Eurasia, Municipalities of the Philippines
- read more about Philippines (country)
"608" a.k.a. "Days of Atonement" is a book by Walter Jon Williams.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991
608 a.k.a. Gladiators is a British television entertainment series, produced by LWT for ITV, and broadcast between 10 October 1992 and 1 January 2000. It is an adaptation of the American format American Gladiators. The success of the British series spawned further adaptations in Australia and other countries.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 132 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Dan Carr & John Ferraro
- regular cast:
- John Seru
- Suzanne Cox
- Eunice Huthart
- Michael Willson as Cobra between and (7 years and 2 months)
- Warren Furman
- Jeremy Guscott
- Jane Omorogbe
- Michael Van Wijk as Wolf between and (7 years and 2 months)
- Jennifer Stoute
- Jefferson King
- Sharron Davies
- John Fashanu
- Kim Betts as Lightning between and (7 years and 2 months)
- Diane Youdale
- James Crossley as Hunter between and (6 years and 3 months)
- Bernadette Hunt as Falcon between and (6 years and 3 months)
- Michael Lewis as Saracen between and (7 years and 2 months)
- Michael Ahearne as Warrior between and (5 years and 2 months)
- genres: Sports, Game show, Reality television
- some of the awards:
608 a.k.a. Hexanoic acid, is the carboxylic acid derived from hexane with the general formula C₅H₁₁COOH. It is a colorless oily liquid with an odor that is fatty, cheesy, waxy, and like that of goats or other barnyard animals. It is a fatty acid found naturally in various animal fats and oils, and is one of the chemicals that give the decomposing fleshy seed coat of the ginkgo its characteristic unpleasant odor. It is also one of the components of vanilla. The primary use of hexanoic acid is in the manufacture of its esters for artificial flavors, and in the manufacture of hexyl derivatives, such as hexylphenols.
- also known as Fatty Acid 6:0, 6:0, F6D0, Caproic acid, Butylacetate, Butylacetic acid, Caproate, Capronate, Capronic acid, Hexoate, Hexoic acid, Hexylate, Hexylic acid, Pentylformate, Pentylformic acid
- 608 a.k.a. tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 17 is a gene.
- also known as B-cell maturation factor
- 608 a.k.a. Other disorders of male genital organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 608 to learn how to say it correctly!