6102 a.k.a. The Powerpuff Girls is an American animated television series created by animator Craig McCracken and produced by Cartoon Network Studios for Cartoon Network. The show centers on Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, three girls with superpowers, as well as their father, the brainy scientist Professor Utonium, who all live in the fictional city of Townsville, USA. The girls are frequently called upon by the town's childlike and naive mayor to help fight nearby criminals using their powers.
- also known as Moćne devojčice, Supercure, Powerpuff Girls, Neporazitelné sestry, 飛天小女警
- begun on and completed on (9 years ago)
- 79 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Craig McCracken
- regular cast:
- Tom Kenny between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Jennifer Hale as Miss Keane between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Tara Strong as Bubbles between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Roger L. Jackson as Mojo Jojo between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Tom Kane as Professor Utonium between and (6 years and 4 months)
- E.G. Daily as Buttercup between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Catherine Cavadini as Blossom between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Jennifer Martin as Miss Sara Bellum between and (6 years and 4 months)
- Jeff Bennett as Ace between and (5 years and 8 months)
- Dee Bradley Baker as Boy #2 between and (6 years and 2 months)
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Action, Adventure Film, Animated series, Comedy-drama, Children's television series, Superhero fiction, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction, Fantasy
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation nomination for Don Shank
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour) nomination for Randy Myers, John McIntyre, Genndy Tartakovsky, Robert Alvarez, Amy Keating Rogers & Craig McCracken
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, received by Don Shank
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, received by Frederick J. Gardner III
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation (Dance Pantsed), received by Jasmin Lai
- official website: www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/ppg/index.html
"6102" a.k.a. "Rocket Ship Galileo" is a science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein, published in 1947, about three teenagers who participate in a pioneering flight to the Moon. It was the first in the Heinlein juveniles, a long and successful series of science fiction novels published by Scribner's. The novel was originally envisioned as the first of a series of books called "Young Rocket Engineers". It was initially rejected by publishers, because going to the moon was "too far out".
- also known as "Reiseziel: Mond"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Performing arts
- copyright: 1947
- released on (68 years ago)
6102 is a Postal Code.
- 6102 a.k.a. Hexacorallia is a subclass of Anthozoa comprising approximately 4,300 species of aquatic organisms formed of colonial polyps generally with 6-fold symmetry. This includes all of the stony corals, which are vital for coral reef formation, as well as all sea anemones, tube anemones, and zoanthids, ranged within six extant orders. The hexacorallia are distinguished from the other subclass of Anthozoa, Octocorallia, in having six or fewer axes of symmetry in their body structure and only single rows of tentacles. These organisms are formed of individual soft polyps which in some species live in colonies and can secrete a calcite skeleton. As with all Cnidarians, these organisms have a complex life cycle including a motile planktonic phase and a later characteristic sessile phase.
- 6102 a.k.a. Ceriantipatharia was a subclass of class Anthozoa of the phylum Cnidaria and included tube anemones and Thorny Corals. Members of Ceriantipatharia have unpaired septa. However, recent progresses in anthozoan taxonomy and phylogeny clearly showed the belonging of Thorny Corals to Hexacorallia. However, tube anemones being so different from all other Hexacorallia, their status is still unclear. They possess simple,unbranched tentacles. Messentries are unpaired. They are protected by exoskeleton, which is dark in colour.
- 6102 a.k.a. Alfred Hitchcock Presents - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 6102 a.k.a. retinitis pigmentosa 2 (X-linked recessive) is a gene.
- also known as dJ689N3.1 (retinitis pigmentosa 2 (X-linked recessive)), XRP2 protein