611 a.k.a. Lauric acid or systematically dodecanoic acid, the saturated fatty acid with a 12-carbon atom chain, thus falling into the medium chain fatty acids, is a white, powdery solid with a faint odor of bay oil or soap.
- also known as Fatty acid 12:0, Dodecanoic acid, ABL, Dodecanoate, Dodecylate, Dodecylic acid, Laurate, Laurostearate, Laurostearic acid, Vulvate, Vulvic acid, F12D0, 12:0
"611" a.k.a. "Metropolitan" is an arcanepunk novel by Walter Jon Williams, first published in 1995 and nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in the same year. A sequel, City on Fire, was published in 1997.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-04
- released in (20 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 611 a.k.a. Sectaurs: Sectaurs: Warriors of Symbion was a line of action figures released by Coleco in 1985.
- 611 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 611 a.k.a. Educational Services is an industry.
- 611 a.k.a. Other disorders of breast is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 611 a.k.a. opsin 1 (cone pigments), short-wave-sensitive (color blindness, tritan) is a gene.
- also known as blue cone photoreceptor pigment, blue-sensitive opsin, opsin 1 short-wave-sensitive
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 611 to learn how to say it correctly!