6118 a.k.a. The Rat Patrol is an American television program that aired on ABC during the 1966–1968 seasons. The show follows the exploits of four Allied soldiers — three Americans and one Englishman — who are part of a long-range desert patrol group in the North African campaign during World War II. Their mission: "to attack, harass and wreak havoc on Field Marshal Rommel's vaunted Afrika Korps".
- begun on and completed on (47 years ago)
- 58 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Tom Gries
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Military, Drama
- award: - Golden Globe Award for Best TV Star - Male nomination for Christopher George
- 6118 a.k.a. Bubble-tip anemone: Entacmaea quadricolor, commonly called bubble-tip anemone among other vernacular names, is a species of sea anemone in the family Actiniidae. Like several anemone species, E. quadricolor can support several clownfish species, and displays two growth types based on where they live in the water column, one of which gives it the common name, due to the bulbous tips on its tentacles.
- 6118 a.k.a. Ricki Lake - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 6118 a.k.a. replication protein A2, 32kDa is a gene.
- also known as replication protein A2 (32kD)