6123 a.k.a. The Real McCoys is an American situation comedy co-produced by Danny Thomas's "Marterto Productions" in association with Walter Brennan and Irving Pincus's "Westgate" company. The series aired for six seasons altogether, the first five on the ABC-TV network from 1957 through 1962 and in its final year, 1962-63, on CBS.
- begun on and completed on (51 years ago)
- 224 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for Richard Crenna
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nomination for Kathleen Nolan
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series (Kate's Career) nomination for Hy Averback
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Writing Of A Single Program Of A Comedy Series (Once There Was a Traveling Salesman) nomination for Bill Manhoff
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for Walter Brennan
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Continuing Supporting Performance by an Actor - Dramatic or Comedy Series nomination for Richard Crenna
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series nomination for Kathleen Nolan
"6123" a.k.a. "Elric of Melniboné" is a 1972 fantasy novel by Michael Moorcock. It is the first original full-length novel to feature Elric, the last emperor of the stagnating island civilisation of Melniboné who wields the cursed, soul-drinking sword Stormbringer.
- also known as "Elric of Melnibone (Elric)", "Elric Of Melnibone", "Elric of Melniboné", "Elric of Melnibone (Elric Series)", "The Dreaming City", The Dreaming City
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1972
"6123" is a musical EP of Jovenabuelo.
- released on (5 years ago)
6123 a.k.a. ribosomal protein L3-like is a gene.
- also known as 60S ribosomal protein L3-like