6138 a.k.a. The Rifleman is an American Western television program starring Chuck Connors as rancher Lucas McCain and Johnny Crawford as his son, Mark McCain. It was set in the 1870s and 1880s in the town of North Fork, New Mexico Territory. The show was filmed in black-and-white, half-hour episodes. The Rifleman aired on ABC from September 30, 1958, to April 8, 1963, as a production of Four Star Television. It was one of the first prime time series on American television to show a widowed parent raising a child.
- begun on and completed on (52 years ago)
- 168 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Sam Peckinpah
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Action/Adventure, Adventure Film, Action
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Western Series
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series nomination for Johnny Crawford
"6138" a.k.a. "Atomic Bomb" is a book by Malcolm Jameson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1945
- 6138 a.k.a. Dipalmitoylphosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid consisting of two palmitic acids and is the major constituent of pulmonary surfactant. It is also the only surface active component of lung surfactant capable of lowering surface tension to near zero levels. DPPtdCho is synthesized mainly through remodeling of phosphatidylcholine.
- also known as Colfosceril palmitate, DPPC, Dihexadecanoyl phosphatidylcholine, Dipalmitoyl glycerophosphorylcholine, Dipalmitoylglycerophosphocholine, Dipalmitoyllecithin, Dipalmitoylphosphocholine
- 6138 a.k.a. The King of Queens - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 6138 a.k.a. ribosomal protein L15 is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000039257, 60S ribosomal protein L15, OTTHUMP00000016039