- 614 a.k.a. Proline is an α-amino acid, one of the twenty DNA-encoded amino acids. Its codons are CCU, CCC, CCA, and CCG. It is not an essential amino acid, which means that the human body can synthesize it. It is unique among the 20 protein-forming amino acids in that the amine nitrogen is bound to not one but two alkyl groups, thus making it a secondary amine. The more common L form has S stereochemistry.
- also known as PRO_G, L-Proline
- 614 a.k.a. Stearic acid is a saturated fatty acid with an 18-carbon chain and has the IUPAC name octadecanoic acid. It is a waxy solid, and its chemical formula is CH₃₁₆CO₂H. Its name comes from the Greek word στέαρ "stéar", which means tallow. The salts and esters of stearic acid are called stearates. Stearic acid is one of the most common saturated fatty acids found in nature following palmitic acid.
- also known as Stearophanate, Stearic acid Cherry, Octadecanoate, Octadecanoic acid, Stearophanic acid, Stearate, Stearex Beads, F18D0
"614" a.k.a. "Nightside the Long Sun" is a book published in 1993 that was written by Gene Wolfe.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Sociology, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- dedicated by Gene Wolfe to Joe Mayhew
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
"614" is a musical album of Aelia Capitolina.
- released on (7 years ago)
- 614 a.k.a. Initial D Second Stage is a 26-episode anime based on the Initial D manga by Shuichi Shigeno. The anime produced by Studio Gallop and Pastel premiered on Fuji TV on April 18, 1998. The anime and manga focus on the world of illegal Japanese street racing, where all the action is concentrated in the mountain passes and never in cities nor urban areas, and the drift racing style is emphasized in particular. Keiichi Tsuchiya helps with editorial supervision. The story is centered around the Japanese prefecture of Gunma, more specifically on several mountains in the prefecture and in and their surrounding cities and towns. Although some of the names of the locations the characters race in have been fictionalized, all of the locations in the series are based on actual locations in Gunma Prefecture. The story begins when street racers of the Red Suns, a team from Mt. Akagi, come to challenge Mt. Akina's local Speed Stars team to a "friendly" race.
- also known as Initial D First Stage
- begun on (16 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Action/Adventure, Animation, Sports, Adventure Film, Action
- 614 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 614 a.k.a. breakpoint cluster region-like 2 is a gene.
- 614 a.k.a. Inflammatory disease of ovary, fallopian tube, pelvic cellular tissue, and peritoneum is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 614 to learn how to say it correctly!