615 a.k.a. Arachidic acid, also called eicosanoic acid, is the saturated fatty acid with a 20-carbon chain. It is as a minor constituent of peanut oil and corn oil. Its name derives from the Latin arachis — peanut. It can be formed by the hydrogenation of arachidonic acid.
- also known as Eicosanoic acid, Fatty acid 20:0, 20:0, F20D0
"615" a.k.a. "Lake of the Long Sun" is a book published in 1994 that was written by Gene Wolfe.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Clergy
- copyright: 1994
- released in (22 years ago)
"615" is a musical album of Virgis Stakėnas.
- released in (18 years ago)
- 615 a.k.a. Hilaire Belloc: Joseph Hilaire Pierre René Belloc was an Anglo-French writer and historian. He was one of the most prolific writers in England during the early twentieth century. He was known as a writer, orator, poet, sailor, satirist, man of letters, soldier and political activist. He is most notable for his Catholic faith, which had a strong impact on his works, and his writing collaboration with G. K. Chesterton. He was President of the Oxford Union and later MP for Salford from 1906 to 1910. He was a noted disputant, with a number of long-running feuds, but also widely regarded as a humane and sympathetic man.
- 615 is a rap duo signed to the Ca$hville Records record label.
- genre: Hip hop music
615 is a musical group.
- albums: "Purjuskassikäpad", "M615tuse kindel osariik", "Kodus"
- official website: 615.ee
- 615 a.k.a. Goliath is a steel roller coaster made by Giovanola of Switzerland. The hypercoaster is located in the Colossus County Fair area of Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California and is promoted with a sub-tropical theme that is characterized by ruins of the ancient Mayan civilization. The ride is nearly identical to Titan at Six Flags Over Texas. Its differences from its Six Flags twin is that Goliath lacks the 540-degree upward helix on Titan prior to the mid-course brake run and Goliath is also slightly shorter than Titan.
- 615 a.k.a. Oxatomide is a first-generation antihistamine of the phenylpiperazine class. It was discovered at Janssen Pharmaceutica in 1975. Oxatomide lacks any anticholinergic effects. In addition to its H₁ receptor antagonism, it also possesses antiserotonergic actions.
- 615 a.k.a. Great Pretenders is an American half-hour television music game show on Fox Family that ran for about four seasons beginning in 1999. It is hosted by former pop trio Wild Orchid. On the show, teenagers lip sync and dance to their favorite songs for the chance to win prizes. Their performances are judged by a live studio audience.
- 615 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 615 a.k.a. breakpoint cluster region-like 3 is a gene.
- 615 a.k.a. Inflammatory diseases of uterus, except cervix is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 615 to learn how to say it correctly!