616 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
- 616 a.k.a. Poland, officially the Republic of Poland, is a country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the west; the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the south; Ukraine and Belarus to the east; and the Baltic Sea, Kaliningrad Oblast and Lithuania to the north. The total area of Poland is 312,679 square kilometres, making it the 71st largest country in the world and the 9th largest in Europe. With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the 34th most populous country in the world, the sixth most populous member of the European Union, and the most populous post-communist member of the European Union. Poland is a unitary state divided into 16 administrative subdivisions.
- also known as Polska, Republic of Poland
- part of Europe, Eurasia, Central Europe
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- Auschwitz = a Nazi concentration camp for Jews in southwestern Poland during World War II
- Preussen / Prussia = a former kingdom in north-central Europe including present-day northern Germany and northern Poland
- capital of Poland / Warszawa / Warsaw = the capital and largest city of Poland
- Bydgoszcz / Bromberg = an industrial city and river port in northern Poland
- Cracow / Krakau / Krakow = an industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula
- Czestochowa = a city of southern Poland whose church contains the statue of the black Madonna which attracts many pilgrims
- Danzig / Gdansk = a port city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea
- Katowice = an industrial city of southern Poland
- Lodz = a large city of central Poland
- Lublin = an industrial city of eastern Poland
- Breslau / Wroclaw = a city in southwestern Poland on the Oder
- Zabrze = an industrial city in southern Poland
- Carpathian Mountains / Carpathians = a mountain range in central Europe that extends from Slovakia and southern Poland southeastward through western Ukraine to northeastern Romania
- Oder River / Oder = a European river
- Vistula River / Vistula = a European river
- member: Pole = a native or inhabitant of Poland
- read more about Poland (country)
- 616 a.k.a. The Boss is a Wooden roller coaster at Six Flags St. Louis in Eureka, Missouri. It features a lift of 122 feet, a first drop of 150 feet, four drops of 150',112',103',and 72', and a 570 degree helix.
- part of 63025
- 616 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
There are other places with 616 in their name, like Area Code 616.
"616" a.k.a. "Caldé of the Long Sun" is a book published in 1994 that was written by Gene Wolfe.
- also known as "Calde of the Long Sun", Calde of the Long Sun
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
- 616 a.k.a. The Number of the Beast is a term in the Book of Revelation, of the New Testament, that is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the Beast is 666. In critical editions of the Greek text, such as the Novum Testamentum Graece, it is noted that 616 is a variant.
- read more about Number of the beast
- 616 a.k.a. Sedoheptulose 7-phosphate is an intermediate in the pentose phosphate pathway.
- also known as D-Sedoheptulose 7-phosphate, 7-(dihydrogen phosphate) sedoheptulose, D-Sedoheptulose 7-phosphic acid, D-sedoheptulose-7-phosphate, Sedoheptulose-7-p, d-sedoheptulose-7-p, heptulose-7-phosphate, sedoheptulose-7-phosphate
- 616 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 7 is a tv season.
- 616 a.k.a. Looking for Love: Bachelorettes in Alaska is a TV program, begun on (13 years ago).
- country: United States of America
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 616 to learn how to say it correctly!