617 a.k.a. Oleic acid is a fatty acid that occurs naturally in various animal and vegetable fats and oils. It is an odorless, colourless oil, although commercial samples may be yellowish. In chemical terms, oleic acid is classified as a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, abbreviated with a lipid number of 18:1 cis-9. It has the formula CH₃₇CH=CH₇COOH. The term "oleic" means related to, or derived from, oil of olive, the oil that is predominantly composed of oleic acid.
- also known as Century cd fatty acid, Distoline, Elaidoic acid, Elaic acid, Elaidoate, Elaate, Glycon ro, Glycon wo, Metaupon, Oleate, L'acide oleique, Oelsauere, Oleinic acid, Oleinate, Pamolyn, Red oil, Wecoline OO, oleic acid extra pure, Octadecenoic acid, F18D1
"617" a.k.a. "Exodus from the Long Sun" is a book published in 1996 that was written by Gene Wolfe.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-11
- released in (18 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Gene Wolfe
617 a.k.a. Legends of the Superheroes is an umbrella title for two one-hour, live-action TV specials produced by Hanna–Barbera that aired on NBC in January 1979. The series was loosely based on Hanna-Barbera's Super Friends cartoon show, then airing on Saturday mornings on ABC. The specials were produced like standard variety shows of the time: on videotape, and with a laugh track.
- also known as Legends of the Super-Heroes
- begun on and completed on (35 years ago)
- 2 episodes
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Television special
617 a.k.a. Winslow Press is a publisher.
- 617 a.k.a. Endometriosis is a hormonal and immune system disease in which cells similar to that which line the uterus grow outside the uterine cavity, most commonly on the membrane which lines the abdominal cavity, the peritoneum. The uterine cavity is lined with endometrial cells, which are under the influence of female hormones. Endometrial cells in areas outside the uterus are also influenced by hormonal changes and respond in a way that is similar to the cells found inside the uterus. Common symptoms of endometriosis are pain and infertility. The pain often is worse with the menstrual cycle and is the most common cause of secondary dysmenorrhea.
- also known as Endometriosis fertility, Endometriosis and infertility, Endometriosis infertility, Endometriosis pelvic pain, Endometriosis pain
- 617 a.k.a. Medusa is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, California.
- 617 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 8 is a tv season.
- 617 a.k.a. BCS1-like (yeast) is a gene.
- also known as BCS1-like protein, mitochondrial chaperone BCS1, BCS1 (yeast homolog)-like, mitochondrial complex III assembly, BCS1-like
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 617 to learn how to say it correctly!