618 a.k.a. Linoleic acid is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid. It is a colorless liquid at room temperature. In physiological literature, it has a lipid number of 18:2 cis,cis-9,12. Chemically, linoleic acid is a carboxylic acid with an 18-carbon chain and two cis double bonds; with the first double bond located at the sixth carbon from the methyl end.
- also known as Linoleate, Linolate, Linolic acid, LA, Octadecadienoic acid, F18D2
"618" a.k.a. "Dead & Buried" is a book by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-08
- 618 a.k.a. The Animal Crackers is a 1997 French/Canadian animated television series produced by Cinar, and association with Alphanim, about a group of animals that live in a fictional jungle called Freeborn. It is based on the comic strip Animal Crackers. The show aired in the United States on Fox Family in 1998 and the Cookie Jar Toons block on This TV from November 2008 to August 2009.
- 618 a.k.a. Genital prolapse is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 618 a.k.a. Perry Mason - Season 9 is a tv season.
- 618 a.k.a. brain cytoplasmic RNA 1, Bc1 analog (mouse) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 618 to learn how to say it correctly!