|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 62
What does 62 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 62 a.k.a. Pas-de-Calais is a department in northern France. Its name is the French equivalent of the Strait of Dover, which it borders.
- 62 a.k.a. SkyRider was a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland, which opened in May 1985. It was the park's fifth coaster, and the first one built since the park's opening in 1981. Built by TOGO, it was the first of two stand-up roller coasters built in Canada, and the fifth stand-up roller coaster in the world. It was also the second in North America.
"62" a.k.a. "The Beasts of Tarzan" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the third in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. Originally serialized in All-Story Cavalier magazine in 1914, the novel was first published in book form by A. C. McClurg in 1916.
- also known as "The Beasts of Tarzan: Library Edition", Las Fieras de Tarzan
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1914
- released in (99 years ago)
62 a.k.a. Head Start is an Australian television drama series that ran for forty episodes on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 2001.
- begun in (14 years ago)
- 40 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- official website: www.abc.net.au/tv/headstart
- 62: El sesenta y dos es el número natural que sigue al sesenta y uno y precede al sesenta y tres.
- 62 a.k.a. actin, beta pseudogene 2 is a gene.
- 62 a.k.a. The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - Season 3 is a tv season.