621 a.k.a. Docosahexaenoic acid is an omega-3 fatty acid that is a primary structural component of the human brain, cerebral cortex, skin, sperm, testicles and retina. It can be synthesized from alpha-linolenic acid or obtained directly from maternal milk or fish oil. DHA's structure is a carboxylic acid with a 22-carbon chain and six cis double bonds; with the first double bond located at the third carbon from the omega end. Its trivial name is cervonic acid, its systematic name is all-cis-docosa-4,7,10,13,16,19-hexa-enoic acid, and its shorthand name is 22:6 in the nomenclature of fatty acids.
- also known as DHA, Fatty acid 22:6 n-3, 22:6 n-3, 22:6 n-3 (DHA), F22D6
"621" a.k.a. "The Night Boat" is a book by Robert R. McCammon.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980
621 a.k.a. 'Orrible: 'Orrible is a British television sitcom produced by the BBC. Broadcast in 2001, it was written by and starred Johnny Vaughan. Vaughan appears as a taxi-cab driver and wannabe small time criminal in Acton. Despite the BBC having high hopes and heavily promoting the series, it was panned by critics for the script and Vaughan's acting ability. It achieved very low viewing figures and ran for one series, and has never been repeated by the BBC. "Ultimately, it was shit" said Vaughan in a 2004 interview in The Stage.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/orrible
621 is a Postal Code.
- 621 a.k.a. Deoxyadenosine monophosphate, also known as deoxyadenylate, or dAMP, is a derivative of the common nucleic acid AMP, or adenosine monophosphate, in which the -OH group on the 2' carbon on the nucleotide's pentose has been reduced to just a hydrogen atom. Deoxyadenosine monophosphate is abbreviated dAMP. It is a monomer used in DNA.
- also known as DAMP, Deoxyadenylate, Deoxyadenylic acid, PdA
- 621 a.k.a. Ambulatory Health Care Services is an industry.
- 621 a.k.a. The Odd Couple - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 621 a.k.a. Disorders of uterus, not elsewhere classified is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 621 to learn how to say it correctly!