6215 a.k.a. The Stones is a sitcom television series that starred Robert Klein, Judith Light, Lindsay Sloane and Jay Baruchel as the Stone family that are divorced but still live under the same roof. The show premiered on CBS on March 17, 2004 and was canceled after 3 episodes due to low ratings. It was supposed to begin in 2003 but was delayed. It was produced by David Kohan, Max Mutchnick and Jenji Kohan.
- begun on (10 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
"6215" a.k.a. "Night of Ghosts and Lightning" is a book by James D. Macdonald.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
6215 a.k.a. Kool Press is a publisher.
6215 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 6215 a.k.a. Fluocinolone acetonide: The acetonide salt form of fluocinolone, a synthetic fluorinated corticosteroid with antiinflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive properties. Fluocinolone is a glucocorticoid receptor agonist that binds to cytoplasmic glucocorticoid receptors and subsequently translocates to the nucleus where it initiates the transcription of glucocorticoid-responsive genes such as lipocortins. Lipocortins inhibit phospholipase A2, thereby blocking the release of arachidonic acid from membrane phospholipids and preventing the synthesis of prostaglandins and leukotrienes, both are potent mediators of inflammation. Fluocinolone exerts its vasoconstrictive effect through inhibition of nitric oxide synthase, thereby blocking nitric oxide production and effectively diminishing the effect of nitric oxide on vascular smooth muscles leading to reduced blood flow.
- also known as Fuocinolona Acetonida, Fluocinolon acetonid, 丙酮化氟新龍, Fluocinolonacetonid, 醋酸氟輕松, Flucinolon-acetonid
- 6215 a.k.a. Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories is an industry.
- 6215 a.k.a. Early Doors - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 6215 a.k.a. ribosomal protein S15 pseudogene 5 is a gene.