"622" is a composition.
- music by Bob Reynolds
"622" a.k.a. "Mystery Walk" is a 1983 horror novel by Robert McCammon. It was first published on May 13, 1983 through Holt, Rinehart & Winston and follows Billy Creekmore, a young boy capable of seeing and exorcising spirits.
- language: English Language
- author: Robert R. McCammon
- genres: Fiction, Horror, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- released in (32 years ago)
- 622 a.k.a. BDH1: D-beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the BDH1 gene.
- also known as D-beta-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, mitochondrial; 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase; 3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase (heart, mitochondrial); (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase
- 622 a.k.a. Hospitals is an industry.
- 622 a.k.a. Dania Beach Hurricane is a wooden roller coaster at Boomers! in Dania Beach, Florida. It was designed by Jules Ross and the Stand Company and was built by Coaster Works, Inc.. Dania Beach Hurricane Opened on November 1, 2000. The park's website refers to the 3,200-foot long out and back coaster as the "largest wooden roller coaster in Florida" Despite being located at the Boomers! park, it was owned and operated separately. As of 4/26/11, the rollercoaster is standing but not operating.
- 622 a.k.a. What Would You Do? is a 30-minute television show hosted by Marc Summers shown on Nickelodeon from 1991 to 1993. Robin Marrella acted as the on-camera stagehand for the show's first season. Both Summers and Marrella performed their respective duties on Double Dare, also on Nickelodeon. The show was produced in Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios in Florida; some early segments were produced at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
- 622 a.k.a. The Odd Couple - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 622 a.k.a. Noninflammatory disorders of cervix is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 622 to learn how to say it correctly!