On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 63
What does 63 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 63 a.k.a. Puy-de-Dôme is a department in the centre of France named after the famous dormant volcano, the Puy de Dôme.
- 63 a.k.a. Thunder Run is a powered roller coaster, themed after a runaway mine train, found at Canada's Wonderland, in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada. Rather than having a traditional chain lift hill, the train has an electric motor on board. The train flies directly into Wonder Mountain, the artificial mountain that is a trademark of the park. The coaster opened on May 23, 1981, and operated until 1985 as Blauer Enzian, but in 1986 it was relocated, extended, and incorporated into the mountain.
63 a.k.a. Pyramid is a publisher.
- "63" is Tree63's second album.
- genre: Christian rock
- released on (15 years ago)
- "63" is a musical album of Andrew Hunt.
- released on
"63" a.k.a. "The Return of Tarzan" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the second in his series of books about the title character Tarzan. It was first published in the pulp magazine New Story Magazine in the issues for June through December 1913; the first book edition was published in 1915 by A. C. McClurg.
- also known as "The Return of Tarzan (Tarzan (Audio))"; "Return of Tarzan"; "The Return of Tarzan (Dodo Press)"; "The Return of Tarzan (Found in the Attic, 10)"; "The Return of Tarzan (Clear Print)"; "The Return of Tarzan (Large Print Edition)"; El regreso de Tarzán; The Return of The Tarzan
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Children's literature, Reference, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Literature, Literary, Classics, Africa, Adventure
- copyright: 1913
- released in (102 years ago)
63 a.k.a. Grace & Favour: Grace & Favour is a BBC television sitcom sequel to the long-running series Are You Being Served? It aired on BBC1 for two series from 1992 to 1993 and marked the return of Are You Being Served? creators and writers Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- 12 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by David Croft & Jeremy Lloyd
- regular cast:
- Frank Thornton as Capt Stephen Peacock RASC (Ex)
- Michael Bilton as Mr Thorpe
- Billy Burden as Maurice Moulterd
- Mollie Sugden as Mrs. Slocombe
- Wendy Richard as Miss Brahms
- John Inman as Mr. Humphries
- Nicholas Smith as Mr Cuthbert Rumbold
- Joanne Heywood as Jessica Lovelock
- Fleur Bennett as Mavis Moulterd
- Akemi Otani
- Diane Holland
- Jeremy Lloyd
- Roger Avon
- Shirley Cheriton
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 63 a.k.a. J2 was a New Zealand jukebox television channel that featured music targeted at an older audience. It played music spanning many decades and genres and was aimed at capturing audiences that would be put off by the programming on other music channels such as C4, its parent Juice TV and MTV. It was owned and operated by Juice TV and was carried on the SKY Television network from 2001 until 2014.
- read more about J2
- 63 a.k.a. The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson - Season 30 is a tv season.
- 63 a.k.a. actin, beta pseudogene 3 is a gene.