- 630 a.k.a. Puerto Rico, officially the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, is an unincorporated territory of the United States, located in the northeastern Caribbean east of the Dominican Republic and west of both the United States Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands.
- also known as Borinquen, Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Porto Rico, PR
- founded on (116 years ago)
- countries: United States, with Territories
- capital: San Juan
- instance of: commonwealth = the official name of some states in the United States (Massachusetts and Pennsylvania and Virginia and Kentucky) and associated territories
- Porto Rico = the smallest and easternmost of the Greater Antilles in the Caribbean
- San Juan = the capital and largest city of Puerto Rico
- Culebra = a small island off the coast of Puerto Rico with miles of beautiful beaches
- Vieques = a small island off the coast of Puerto Rico used for target practice by the United States Navy
- read more about Puerto Rico (country)
- 630 a.k.a. Catwoman's Whip: Catwoman's Whip is a steel family-style roller coaster located at Six Flags New England. The track has a double figure eight layout with theming consistent with the DC Comics antihero Catwoman.
630 a.k.a. Asylum Publications is a publisher.
"630" a.k.a. "The Lilith Factor" is a book by Jean Paiva.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
630 a.k.a. Erucic acid is a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, denoted 22:1ω9. It has the formula CH₃₇CH=CH₁₁COOH. It is prevalent in wallflower seed with a reported content of 20 to 54% in high erucic acid rapeseed oil, and 42% in mustard oil. Erucic acid is also known as cis-13-docosenoic acid and the trans isomer is known as brassidic acid.
- also known as Cetoleic acid, Docosenoic acid, Fatty acid 22:1, 22:1 undifferentiated, F22D1
- 630 a.k.a. Molar pregnancy is an abnormal form of pregnancy in which a non-viable fertilized egg implants in the uterus and will fail to come to term. A molar pregnancy is a gestational trophoblastic disease that grows into a mass in the uterus that has swollen chorionic villi. These villi grow in clusters that resemble grapes. A molar pregnancy can develop when an egg that is missing its nucleus is fertilized and that may or may not contain fetal tissue. It is characterized by the presence of a hydatidiform mole. Molar pregnancies are categorized into partial and complete moles. Mole as used here simply indicates clump of growing tissue, or a 'growth'.
- also known as Mola hydatidosa, Hydatid mole, Hydatidiform mole
- 630 a.k.a. Croc Files is a wildlife documentary television series focusing on crocodiles first aired on cable TV channel Animal Planet. It was created as a spin-off to the original Crocodile Hunter and The Crocodile Hunter Diaries series hosted by Australian naturalist Steve Irwin and his wife Terri Irwin. In the UK it was aired on ITV. In Australia it was aired on Network Ten.
- also known as Crocodile Hunter’s Croc Files
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Documentary film, Nature documentary, Children's television series, Reality television
- official website: www.kids.discovery.com/fansites/crocfiles/crocfiles.html
- 630 a.k.a. The Virginian - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 630 to learn how to say it correctly!