636 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
636 a.k.a. Phytosterol: Phytosterols, which encompass plant sterols and stanols, are steroid compounds similar to cholesterol which occur in plants and vary only in carbon side chains and/or presence or absence of a double bond. Stanols are saturated sterols, having no double bonds in the sterol ring structure.
- also known as Phytosterols, PHYSTR
"636" a.k.a. "Slob" is a book by Rex Miller.
- also known as "Slob (Signet)", "Slob (Onyx)"
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Mystery
- subject: Police procedural
- copyright: 1987
636 a.k.a. Charter Diamond is a publisher.
Who is 636?
636 a.k.a. Arnold Bennett: Enoch Arnold Bennett was an English writer. He is best known as a novelist, but he also worked in other fields such as journalism, propaganda and film.
- also known as Enoch Arnold Bennett, Arnold E. Bennett, Arnold Bennet, Arnold Bernot
- born on (147 years ago) in Hanley, Staffordshire, child of Enoch Bennett
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, writer
- died on (83 years ago) in London of typhoid fever
- buried in Burslem Cemetery
- read more about Arnold Bennett (novelist)
- 636 a.k.a. Old Tom is a TV show created by Yoram Gross, which ran from 2001 to 2002 in France and Australia. It was shown in the UK and US in 2002. It was about a lady named Ms Throgmortin who owned a cat named Old Tom. Together, they created mischief in their suburb. It was based on a series of books by Leigh Hobbs.
- 636 a.k.a. Criminal Abortion: When abortion is not done in accordance with the existing law of the land, it is said to be a case of criminal abortion. Women who resort to this kind of abortion are generally unmarried young girls and widows. Methods used are crude and dangerous and may result in very high mortality of women.
- 636 a.k.a. The Virginian - Season 8 is a tv season.
- 636 a.k.a. bicaudal D homolog 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as bicaudal D homolog 1, cytoskeleton-like bicaudal D protein homolog 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 636 to learn how to say it correctly!