639 a.k.a. Campesterol is a phytosterol whose chemical structure is similar to that of cholesterol.
- also known as CAMD5
"639" a.k.a. "Near Death" is a book by Nancy Kilpatrick.
- also known as "Near Death (Power of the Blood)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
639 a.k.a. Sir Bernard's Stately Homes: Sir Bernard's Stately Homes was a series of British TV comedy series first shown in 1998 on BBC Two and later re-run on Play UK. Only six 10 minute programmes were produced, all written by and starring Matt Lucas and David Walliams. It bore many similarities to the more well-known Rock Profile. The series was directed by Edgar Wright, one of the creative minds behind Asylum, Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz, and produced by Myfanwy Moore, who would become the producer of Little Britain.
- begun in (16 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
- 639 a.k.a. Route 66 - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 639 a.k.a. Batman: The Ride is a steel inverted roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico in Mexico City. Unlike Bolliger & Mabillard's widely-cloned Batman: The Ride, this coaster was built by Vekoma.
- 639 a.k.a. PR domain containing 1, with ZNF domain is a gene.
- also known as B-lymphocyte-induced maturation protein 1; PR domain containing 1, with ZNF domain, isoform 2; positive regulatory domain I-binding factor 1; PR-domain zinc finger protein 1; beta-interferon gene positive-regulatory domain I binding factor; PRDI-binding factor-1
- 639 a.k.a. Complications following abortion or ectopic and molar pregnancies is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 639 to learn how to say it correctly!