6403 a.k.a. Zsolnay is a publisher.
- 6403 a.k.a. Leech: Leeches are segmented worms that belong to the phylum Annelida and comprise the subclass Hirudinea. Like other oligochaetes, such as earthworms, leeches share a clitellum and are hermaphrodites. Nevertheless, they differ from other oligochaetes in significant ways. For example, leeches do not have bristles and the external segmentation of their bodies does not correspond with the internal segmentation of their organs. Their bodies are much more solid as the spaces in their coelom are dense with connective tissues. They also have two suckers, one at each end.
- also known as 蚂蟥
- 6403 a.k.a. Trading Spaces is an hour-long American television reality program that aired from 2000 to 2008 on the cable channels TLC and Discovery Home. The format of the show was based on the BBC TV series Changing Rooms. The show ran for eight seasons.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Reality television, Home improvement
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Series nomination for Stephen H. Schwartz, Dee Bagwell Haslam, Robert B. Lundgren, Leigh Seaman, Grace Novinger, Lori Stryer, Alex McLeod
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Single Camera Editing nomination for Todd Maurer & Brian Ford
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Programs nomination for Jan Dickler, Paige Davis, Alyssa Kaufman, Larry Blasé, Susan Cohen-Dickler, Denise Cramsey, Ray Murray, Stephen H. Schwartz, Aimee Kramer
- Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Male Reality Star nomination for Ty Pennington
- People's Choice Award for Favorite Reality Show - Makeover
- official website: www.tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/tradingspaces.html
- 6403 a.k.a. Rosenvingiella: In taxonomy, Rosenvingiella is a genus of algae, specifically of the Prasiolaceae.
- 6403 a.k.a. Touched by an Angel - Season 1: The first season of the American dramatic television series Touched by an Angel premiered on CBS on September 21, 1994 where it ran for 11 episodes until it concluded on March 4, 1995.
- also known as Touched by an Angel
- 6403 a.k.a. selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa, antigen CD62) is a gene.
- also known as antigen CD62; granulocyte membrane protein; selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kD, antigen CD62); selectin P