645 a.k.a. Monounsaturated fat: In biochemistry and nutrition, monounsaturated fatty acids are fatty acids that have one double bond in the fatty acid chain with all of the remainder carbon atoms being single-bonded. By contrast, polyunsaturated fatty acids have more than one double bond.
- also known as Fatty acids, total monounsaturated; FAMS
"645" a.k.a. "Demon Night" is a book by J. Michael Straczynski.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
645 a.k.a. Scholastic UK is a publisher.
- 645 a.k.a. TVography is a TV program, begun in (14 years ago).
- 645 a.k.a. Late pregnancy is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 645 a.k.a. Clueless - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 645 a.k.a. biliverdin reductase B (flavin reductase (NADPH)) is a gene.
- also known as flavin reductase (NADPH)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 645 to learn how to say it correctly!