6500 a.k.a. Vanishing Son is a short-lived syndicated action television series that was part of Universal Television's Action Pack. Starting as a series of four made-for-television movies in 1994, the series debuted on January 16, 1995. Vanishing Son I, Vanishing Son II, Vanishing Son III, and Vanishing Son IV, were aired on February 28, July 18, July 25, and October 10, 1994, respectively. The series was ground-breaking for the casting of an Asian male in an attractive leading-man role.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Crime Fiction, Martial Arts Film
- 6500 is a Postal Code.
- 6500 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 6500 a.k.a. The California sea hare, also known as the California sea slug, scientific name Aplysia californica, is a species of sea slug, specifically a sea hare, a marine opisthobranch gastropod mollusk in the sea hare family, Aplysiidae.
- 6500 a.k.a. S-phase kinase-associated protein 1A (p19A) is a gene.
- also known as S-phase kinase-associated protein 1A; transcription elongation factor B (SIII), polypeptide 1-like; RNA polymerase II elongation factor-like protein OCP2; cyclin A/CDK2-associated p19; organ of Corti protein 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 6500 to learn how to say it correctly!