652 a.k.a. Saint Barthélemy, officially the Territorial collectivity of Saint Barthélemy, is an overseas collectivity of France. Often abbreviated to Saint-Barth in French, or St. Barts or St. Barths in English, the indigenous people called the island Ouanalao. St. Bart's lies about 35 kilometres southeast of Saint Martin and north of St. Kitts. Puerto Rico is 240 kilometres to the west in the Greater Antilles.
- also known as Saint-Barthelemy, Collectivity of Saint Barthélemy, St. Barts
- founded in (367 years ago)
- part of Leeward Islands, Caribbean Sea, France, Overseas France, Americas, French West Indies, North America
- capital: Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy
- read more about Saint Barthélemy (country)
652 a.k.a. Pentadecanoic acid is a saturated fatty acid. Its molecular formula is CH₃₁₃COOH. It is rare in nature, being found at the level of 1.2% in the milk fat from cows. The butterfat in cows milk is its major dietary source and it is used as a marker for butterfat consumption. Pentadecanoic acid also occurs in hydrogenated mutton fat.
- also known as Pentadecanoate, Pentadecyclate, Pentadecyclic acid, n-Pentadecanoate, n-Pentadecanoic acid, n-Pentadecylate, n-Pentadecylic acid, Fatty acid 15:0, 15:0, F15D0
- 652 a.k.a. The Adventures of Lano and Woodley is an Australian comedy television show starring the comedic duo of Lano and Woodley, consisting of two series which aired on ABC TV from 1997 to 1999. The first series was distributed on VHS and in 2004 The Complete Adventures of Lano and Woodley was released as a 2-disc DVD rather than each series being released separately.
- 652 a.k.a. Malposition and malpresentation of fetus is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 652 a.k.a. bone morphogenetic protein 4 is a gene.
- also known as bone morphogenetic protein 2B
- 652 a.k.a. Lucy Sullivan is Getting Married - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 652 to learn how to say it correctly!