6543 is a Postal Code.
"6543" a.k.a. "Good Omens": Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch is a World Fantasy Award nominated novel written in collaboration between the English authors Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. The book is a comedy about the birth of the son of Satan, the coming of the End Times and the attempts of the angel Aziraphale and the demon Crowley to avert them, having become accustomed to their comfortable situations in the human world. A subplot features the growing up of the Antichrist, Adam, and his gang, and the gathering of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse—War, Famine, Pollution, and Death—the last of whom is characterised in a manner reminiscent of the personification of Death in Pratchett's Discworld novels and calls himself Azrael before his final exit. In 2003, the novel was listed at number 68 on the BBC's survey The Big Read.
- also known as "Good Omens (Library Binding)", "Ein gutes Omen", "De bons présages", 好預兆
- language: English Language
- authors: Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
- Adam Young
- Anathema Device
- genres: Fantasy, Comic novel, Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Comedy
- copyright: 1990
- released on (25 years ago)
6543 a.k.a. Watching Ellie is an American sitcom that starred Julia Louis-Dreyfus and was created by her husband, Brad Hall. It aired on NBC from February 2002 to May 2003, though only sixteen episodes were broadcast before it was canceled due to low ratings.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Brad Hall
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 6543 a.k.a. The red slug, also known as the large red slug, chocolate arion and European red slug, is a species of land slug in the family Arionidae, the roundback slugs.
- 6543 a.k.a. Back to Reality - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 6543 a.k.a. solute carrier family 8 (sodium-calcium exchanger), member 2 is a gene.
- also known as solute carrier family 8 member 2, Na+/Ca2+-exchanging protein Nac2, sodium-calcium exchanger 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 6543 to learn how to say it correctly!