"6569" a.k.a. "Kipton in Wonderland" is a written work, book.
- author: Charles L. Fontenay
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- 6569 a.k.a. Butanone, also known as methyl ethyl ketone or MEK, is an organic compound with the formula CH₃CCH₂CH₃. This colorless liquid ketone has a sharp, sweet odor reminiscent of butterscotch and acetone. It is produced industrially on a large scale, and also occurs in trace amounts in nature. It is soluble in water and is commonly used as an industrial solvent.
- also known as 2-butanone, MEK, butan-2-one, ethyl methyl ketone, methyl ethyl ketone
- 6569 a.k.a. What's New, Mr. Magoo? is a TV program, begun on (37 years ago).
- 6569 a.k.a. solute carrier family 34 (sodium phosphate), member 1 is a gene.
- also known as sodium/phosphate co-transporter; solute carrier family 17 (sodium phosphate), member 2; Na+-phosphate cotransporter type II