"6577" a.k.a. "The Boy Who Reversed Himself" is a science fiction novel by William Sleator. The novel deals with an exploration into other dimensions, and provides a journey into the world beyond our own.
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
6577 a.k.a. What Not to Wear was an American makeover reality television series based on the British show of the same name. The program premiered in 2003 and aired on TLC in the United States and Canada. It also aired on Discovery Travel & Living Europe, on People+Arts in Spain as ¡No te lo pongas!, and in Portugal and Brazil as Esquadrão da Moda on Discovery Home & Health. Foreign versions of show air in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina and Italy. What Not to Wear was hosted by Stacy London and Clinton Kelly. On March 6, 2013, TLC announced that the tenth season of What Not to Wear would be the last.
- also known as ¡No te lo Pongas!, What Not to Wear US
- begun on and completed on
- 345 episodes of 60 or 52 or 42 minutes each, in 7 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Reality television
- award: - People's Choice Award for Favorite Reality Show - Makeover
- official website: www.tlc.discovery.com/fansites/whatnottowear/whatnottowear.html