- 6579 a.k.a. Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch is a 30-minute cartoon produced by Hanna-Barbera which aired for one season on NBC from September 7, 1974 to August 30, 1975. It aired on Saturday morning from 8:30-9:00 am, opposite the popular The Bugs Bunny Show. 39 six-minute installments of the show were made. In the 80s, repeats were shown on USA Cartoon Express and later resurfaced on Cartoon Network and Boomerang. Since the show aired on NBC, Wheelie sometimes "imitated" the network's trademark "chimes". This was the first and only Hanna-Barbera series that has no humans and animals in it.
- 6579 a.k.a. Slc21a3 is a protein.
- also known as OATP; Solute carrier family 21 (organic anion transporter), member 3; OATP-A
- 6579 a.k.a. solute carrier organic anion transporter family, member 1A2 is a gene.
- also known as solute carrier family 21 (organic anion transporter), member 3; sodium-independent organic anion transporter; organic anion transporting polypeptide A
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 6579 to learn how to say it correctly!