659 a.k.a. Saint Kitts and Nevis: The Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis, located in the Leeward Islands, is a federal two-island country in the West Indies. It is the smallest sovereign state in the Americas, in both area and population.
- also known as St. Kitts and Nevis, Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Christopher-Nevis, St. Christopher-Nevis
- founded on (31 years ago)
- part of Caribbean, Americas, Leeward Islands, North America
- instance of: country / land / state = the territory occupied by a nation
- Saint Christopher / St. Christopher / Saint Kitts / St. Kitts = the largest of the islands comprising Saint Christopher-Nevis
- Basseterre = the capital of Saint Kitts and Nevis on the island of Saint Christopher
- Nevis = one of the islands of Saint Christopher-Nevis
- Sombrero = one of the islands of Saint Christopher-Nevis
- member of: OAS / Organization of American States = an association including most countries in the western hemisphere
- read more about Saint Kitts and Nevis (country)
"659" a.k.a. "Contact and Commune" is a book by L. Neil Smith.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 659 a.k.a. Hot Metal is a London Weekend Television sitcom about the British Newspaper industry broadcast between 1986 and 1988.
- 659 a.k.a. bone morphogenetic protein receptor, type II (serine/threonine kinase) is a gene.
- also known as bone morphogenetic protein receptor type II, serine/threonine kinase, type II activin receptor-like kinase
- 659 a.k.a. Other indications for care or intervention related to labor and delivery, not elsewhere classified is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 659 to learn how to say it correctly!