- 660 a.k.a. Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Caribbean. It is one of the most northerly of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles, lying east of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands and directly north of Saint Martin. The territory consists of the main island of Anguilla itself, approximately 16 miles long by 3 miles wide at its widest point, together with a number of much smaller islands and cays with no permanent population. The island's capital is The Valley. The total land area of the territory is 35 square miles, with a population of approximately 13,500.
- founded in (35 years ago)
- countries: United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- 660 is a Postal Code.
660 is a fictional film character.
"660" a.k.a. "Pallas" is a book written by L. Neil Smith.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
660 a.k.a. Strange Report is a British television drama starring Anthony Quayle as Adam Strange. It was produced by ITC Entertainment and first broadcast in 1969.
- begun on and completed on (45 years ago)
- 16 episodes of 60 or 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime, Drama
- 660 a.k.a. Obstructed labour, dystocia is an abnormal or difficult childbirth or labour. Approximately one fifth of human labours have dystocia. Dystocia may arise due to incoordinate uterine activity, abnormal fetal lie or presentation, absolute or relative cephalopelvic disproportion, or a massive fetal tumor such as a sacrococcygeal teratoma. Oxytocin is commonly used to treat incoordinate uterine activity, but pregnancies complicated by dystocia often end with assisted deliveries, including forceps, ventouse or, commonly, caesarean section. Recognized complications of dystocia include fetal death, respiratory depression, hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy, and brachial nerve damage. A prolonged interval between pregnancies, primigravid birth, and multiple birth have also been associated with increased risk for labour dystocia.
- also known as 難產
- 660 a.k.a. Sister, Sister - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 660 a.k.a. BMX non-receptor tyrosine kinase is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 660 to learn how to say it correctly!