Who is 664?
664 a.k.a. John Berger: John Peter Berger is an English art critic, novelist, painter and poet. His novel G. won the 1972 Booker Prize, and his essay on art criticism Ways of Seeing, written as an accompaniment to a BBC series, is often used as a university text.
- also known as John Peter Berger
- born on (88 years ago) in London Borough of Hackney, child of S.J.D. Berger
- nationality: United Kingdom
- profession: Novelist, art critic, writer, author, poet, painter
- read more about John Berger (novelist)
664 a.k.a. Denoël, Présence du futur is a publisher.
"664" a.k.a. "Their Majesties' Bucketeers" is a book by L. Neil Smith.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981
664 a.k.a. 22:1 t is a nutrient.
- 664 a.k.a. Sci Squad always cracks the case! The problem is, once you have answers to one science stumper, you have more questions than when you started.
- 664 a.k.a. KLEI-TV is the Hawaii affiliate of The Family Channel, owned by Mauna Kea Broadcasting. KLEI serves the west side of the island of Hawai`i, and is licensed to Kailua-Kona.
- also known as KLEI
- 664 a.k.a. Sister, Sister - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 664 a.k.a. BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19kDa interacting protein 3 is a gene.
- also known as BCL2/adenovirus E1B 19kD-interacting protein 3
- 664 a.k.a. Trauma to perineum and vulva during delivery is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 664 to learn how to say it correctly!