669 a.k.a. I, Claudius is a 1976 BBC Television adaptation of Robert Graves's I, Claudius and Claudius the God. Written by Jack Pulman, it starred Derek Jacobi as Claudius, with Siân Phillips, Brian Blessed, George Baker, Margaret Tyzack, John Hurt, Patricia Quinn, Ian Ogilvy, Kevin McNally, Patrick Stewart, and John Rhys-Davies. The serial sent Jacobi, Stewart, and Hurt's careers into the limelight, and it proved one of the corporation's most successful drama serials of all time.
- begun on and completed on (38 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Miniseries, Costume drama, Drama
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor nomination for Derek Jacobi
- British Academy Television Award for Best Design nomination for Tim Harvey
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress nomination for Siân Phillips
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series nomination for Herbert Wise & Martin Lisemore
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actor, received by Derek Jacobi
- British Academy Television Award for Best Design, received by Tim Harvey
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress, received by Siân Phillips
"669" a.k.a. "Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon" is a science fiction novel set in the Star Wars Expanded Universe. It was written by L. Neil Smith and originally published in 1983 by Del Rey, a division of Ballantine Books. It is the second of three books in The Adventures of Lando Calrissian trilogy, and one of the oldest Expanded Universe works. It is set prior to the events of A New Hope.
- also known as "Star Wars: The Adventures of Lando Calrissian: Lando Calrissian and the Flamewind of Oseon"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983-10
- released on (32 years ago)
"669" is a musical album of Alive Inc..
- released on (5 years ago)
669 a.k.a. Fleuve Noir, Anticipation is a publisher.
669 a.k.a. 18:2 t,t is a nutrient.
- also known as F18D2TT
- 669 a.k.a. Bisphosphoglycerate mutase is an enzyme unique to erythrocytes and placental cells. It is responsible for the catalytic synthesis of 2,3-Bisphosphoglycerate from 1,3-bisphosphoglycerate. BPGM also has a mutase and a phosphatase function, but these are much less active, in contrast to its glycolitic cousin, phosphoglycerate mutase, which favors these two functions, but can also catalyze the synthesis of 2,3-BPG to a lesser extent.
- 669 a.k.a. 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate mutase is a gene.
- 669 a.k.a. Love, American Style - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 669 a.k.a. Other complications of labor and delivery, not elsewhere classified is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 669 to learn how to say it correctly!