671 a.k.a. Nervonic acid is a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. Nervonic acid has been identified as important in the biosynthesis of nerve cell myelin. It is found in the sphingolipids of white matter in human brain.
- also known as 24:1 c, F24D1C
"671" a.k.a. "The Gallatin Divergence" is a book written by L. Neil Smith.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-09
671 a.k.a. Exposure is a short-film oriented science-fiction anthology series that aired on the Sci-Fi Channel between the years of 2000 and 2002. The series showcased the short sci-fi films of both unknown and known filmmakers, giving rise to the channel's own Exposure Studios. Hosted by actress Lisa Marie, the films presented a wide range of science fiction subject matter. The series received poor ratings and was canceled in the fall of 2002. The series was originally shown on Sundays at 10:00pm EST and was repeated the following Saturday at 2:00am EST, later on the time was changed to 11:00pm EST and still repeated the following Saturday well after Midnight, which probably is a major reason for the poor ratings this show received. The series also had two guest hosts. Terry Farrell would host the "Best of Season One" episode and director Kevin Smith hosted the "Star Wars Short Films Showcase".
- begun on and completed in (13 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Lisa Marie
- genres: Anthology, Drama, Animation
671 a.k.a. Kesselring is a publisher.
- 671 a.k.a. Bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein is a 456-residue protein that is part of the innate immune system.
- 671 a.k.a. Love, American Style - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 671 a.k.a. bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein is a gene.
- also known as bK2308N23.1 (bactericidal/permeability-increasing protein)
- 671 a.k.a. Venous complications in pregnancy and the puerperium is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 671 to learn how to say it correctly!