6714 is a Postal Code.
6714 a.k.a. Chilton Book Company is a publisher.
"6714" a.k.a. "In the Kingdom of the Beasts" is a book by Brian Stableford.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- 6714 a.k.a. Astacus is a genus of crayfish found in Europe and western Asia, comprising three extant and four extinct species.
- 6714 a.k.a. Miss Seventeen is a reality television show on MTV that aired from October 17, 2005 to December 19, 2005. The show consisted of 17 young women competing for an internship at and a college scholarship. Atoosa Rubenstein was the main judge, she was the youngest editor-in-chief ever to run Seventeen magazine. They picked 17 girls from around the United States who were not only photogenic but also had been at the top of their class, to provide a role model for young women. The girls were flown to New York, where they would take part in a contest similar in format to The Apprentice — they would be given tasks to be done by Atoosa, and in each episode one of the girls would be eliminated from the competition. The winner would get her face on the cover of Seventeen magazine, a college scholarship and would be offered an internship job on the magazine.
- 6714 a.k.a. Allo! Allo! - Season 7: The seventh series of the British sitcom series 'Allo 'Allo! contains ten episodes which first aired between 5 January and 16 March 1991.
- also known as 'Allo 'Allo! - Season 7, 'Allo 'Allo!
- 6714 a.k.a. v-src sarcoma (Schmidt-Ruppin A-2) viral oncogene homolog (avian) is a gene.
- also known as tyrosine kinase pp60c-src; proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase SRC; protooncogene SRC, Rous sarcoma; tyrosine-protein kinase SRC-1