672 a.k.a. Eicosadienoic acid is a nutrient.
- also known as 20:2 n-6 c,c, F20D2CN6
"672" a.k.a. "The Crystal Empire" is a book written by L. Neil Smith.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986-10
- award: - Prometheus Award for Best Novel nomination for L. Neil Smith
"672" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Amanda Palmer
- 672 a.k.a. BRCA1 and BRCA1 are a human gene and its protein product, respectively. The official symbol and the official name are maintained by the HGNC. Orthologs, styled Brca1 and Brca1, are common in other mammal species. BRCA1 is a human tumor suppressor gene, found in all humans; its protein, also called by the synonym breast cancer type 1 susceptibility protein, is responsible for repairing DNA.
- also known as breast cancer 1, early onset; breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility protein 1; BRCA1/BRCA2-containing complex, subunit 1
- 672 a.k.a. Vibrio vulnificus is a species of Gram-negative, motile, curved, rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Vibrio. Present in marine environments such as estuaries, brackish ponds, or coastal areas, V. vulnificus is related to V. cholerae, the causative agent of cholera, Infection with V. vulnificus leads to rapidly expanding cellulitis or septicemia. It was first isolated in 1976. The capsule, made of polysaccharides, is thought to protect against phagocytosis. The observed association of the infection with liver disease might be due to the capability of more virulent strains to capture iron bound to transferrin. Toxin production plays a relevant role in pathogenicity.
- also known as 創傷弧菌
- 672 a.k.a. Rank is a TV program, begun on (13 years ago).
- 672 a.k.a. Love, American Style - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 672 a.k.a. Pyrexia of unknown origin during the puerperium is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 672 to learn how to say it correctly!