675 a.k.a. 18:2 n-6 c,c is a nutrient.
- also known as F18D2CN6
675 a.k.a. Pellegrini Cudahy is a publisher.
- 675 a.k.a. BRCA2 and BRCA2 are a human gene and its protein product, respectively. The official symbol and the official name are maintained by the HGNC. Orthologs, styled Brca2 and Brca2, are common in other mammal species. BRCA2 is a human tumor suppressor gene, found in all humans; its protein, also called by the synonym breast cancer type 2 susceptibility protein, is responsible for repairing DNA.
- also known as breast cancer 2, early onset; Fanconi anemia, complementation group D1; breast cancer susceptibility protein BRCA2; OTTHUMP00000042401; breast and ovarian cancer susceptibility gene, early onset; BRCA1/BRCA2-containing complex, subunit 2; breast cancer 2 tumor suppressor
- 675 a.k.a. Forever is a TV program, begun in (18 years ago).
- 675 a.k.a. Saved by the Bell: The New Class - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 675 a.k.a. Infections of the breast and nipple associated with childbirth is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 675 to learn how to say it correctly!