682 a.k.a. Saudi Arabia, officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the largest Arab state in Western Asia by land area, and the second-largest in the Arab world after Algeria. It is bordered by Jordan and Iraq to the north, Kuwait to the northeast, Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates to the east, Oman to the southeast, and Yemen in the south. It is the only nation with both a Red Sea coast and a Persian Gulf coast and much of its terrain consists of inhospitable desert.
- also known as Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- founded on (89 years ago)
- part of Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, Arab world, Eurasia
- read more about Saudi Arabia (country)
"682" a.k.a. "Shadows Out of Hell" is a book by Andrew J. Offutt.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980-02
682 a.k.a. The Head began as an ongoing series that originally ran under the title MTV's Oddities, on MTV. It has begun airing on MTV2 in August 2009. It was released on DVD on December 15, 2009.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 14 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Eric Fogel
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Science Fiction, Comedy
- official website: www.mtv.com/shows/the_head/series.jhtml
- 682 a.k.a. Gloeocapsa is a genus of cyanobacteria. The cells secrete individual gelatinous sheaths which can often be seen as sheaths around recently divided cells within outer sheaths. Recently divided cell pairs often appear to be only one cell since the new cells cohere temporarily. They are also known as glow caps, a term derived from the yellowish hue given off by the cap.
- 682 a.k.a. basigin (Ok blood group) is a gene.
- also known as basigin, OK blood group, extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer, M6 antigen, collagenase stimulatory factor
- 682 a.k.a. Other cellulitis and abscess is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 682 to learn how to say it correctly!