683 a.k.a. Joe 90 is a 1960s British science-fiction television series that follows the adventures of a nine-year-old boy, Joe McClaine, who starts a double life as a schoolchild-turned-superspy after his scientist father invents a device capable of duplicating expert knowledge and experience and transferring it to a different human brain. Equipped with the skills of the foremost academic and military minds, Joe is recruited by the World Intelligence Network and, as its "Most Special Agent", pursues the objective of world peace and saving human life. Created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson and filmed by Century 21 Productions, the 30-episode series followed Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons.
- also known as 小飛諜
- begun on and completed on (46 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Sylvia Anderson & Gerry Anderson
- regular cast:
- genres: Puppet, Supermarionation, Children's television series, Science Fiction, Spy-fi, Action, Action/Adventure, Adventure Film, Fantasy
- 683 a.k.a. Acute lymphadenitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 683 a.k.a. bone marrow stromal cell antigen 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 683 to learn how to say it correctly!