"6835" a.k.a. "Les hommes-machines contre Gandahar" is a novel written by Jean-Pierre Andrevon.
- also known as The Machine-Men versus Gandahar
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1969
- 6835 a.k.a. Calanidae is the largest taxonomic family of calanoid copepods. It includes the genus Calanus, which may be the most abundant animal genus on Earth. Copepods of the genera Calanus and Neocalanus are ecologically important in the Arctic and subarctic regions of the world's oceans.
- 6835 a.k.a. SURF2 is a protein which in humans is encoded by the SURF2 gene. SURF2 is a member of the surfeit gene family.
- 6835 a.k.a. In Search of Shakespeare is a TV program, begun on (9 years ago).
- 6835 a.k.a. surfeit 2 is a gene.
- also known as surfeit locus protein 2