689 a.k.a. Eicosatrienoic acid is a nutrient.
- also known as 20:3 undifferentiated, F20D3
"689" a.k.a. "Genetic Bomb" is a book by D. Bruce Berry.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975-08
"689" is a musical album of Kyu Sakamoto.
- released on (35 years ago)
689 a.k.a. RC-48 is a steel roller coaster built by Pinfari. This ride is a one-of-a-kind of ride because shortly after this ride opened Pinfari went bankrupt. The Ride operated on Morey's Pier's Surfside Pier from 2000-2004. The RC-48 replaced the Jet Star in 2000. There were 3 cars per train. Riders were arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 12 riders per train. The RC-48 was purchased by Wade Shows, Inc. During 2008, it was present at the Michigan State Fair, Oklahoma State Fair, North Carolina State Fair and perhaps others. During February 2010 it was still traveling with Wade Shows when it appeared at the Florida State Fair.
- 689 a.k.a. Kratts' Creatures: Kratts' Creatures is a half-hour children's television program on PBS Kids. The show was hosted by the Kratt Brothers, Chris and Martin. It also featured Shannon Duff as Allison Baldwin and Ron Rubin as the voice of an animated anthropomorphic dinosaur. The show introduced its viewers to the world of animals. 50 episodes were produced in total. The show ran for only one season on PBS from June 3, 1996 until August 9, 1996. Then after cancellation, aired reruns until June 9, 2000. Due to its popularity the show inspired an unofficial spinoff, Zoboomafoo, another show created by the Kratts, which premiered on January 25, 1999.
- also known as Kratt's Creatures
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 50 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by Martin Kratt & Chris Kratt
- regular cast:
- genre: Children's television series
- 689 a.k.a. Deoxyuridine triphosphate is an intermediate in the metabolism of Pyrimidine. It is a substrate for Inosine triphosphate pyrophosphatase, Deoxyuridine 5'-triphosphate nucleotidohydrolase, Uridine-cytidine kinase 1, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase 3, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase B, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase 6, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase homolog 5, Nucleoside diphosphate kinase A and Nucleoside diphosphate kinase 7.
- also known as Deoxyuridine triphosphic acid, 2'-Deoxyuridine-5'-triphosphoric acid, 2'-deoxyuridine 5'-triphosphate, 2'-Deoxyuridine-5'-triphosphoric acid = dUTP, Deoxyuridine-5'-Triphosphate, 2'-Deoxyuridine-5'-triphosphorate, Deoxy-utp, dUTP
- 689 a.k.a. basic transcription factor 3 is a gene.
- also known as RNA polymerase B transcription factor 3, nascent-polypeptide-associated complex beta polypeptide
- 689 a.k.a. The Tonight Show - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 689 to learn how to say it correctly!