On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 69
What does 69 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 69 a.k.a. Rhône is a French department located in the central Eastern region of Rhône-Alpes. It is named after the Rhône River.
- 69 a.k.a. The Magic Kingdom Resort Area includes five resorts located along the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake, near the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort. The area began with the opening of Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. The Walt Disney World Monorail System connects Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa to the Transportation and Ticket Center and the Magic Kingdom.
- also known as Magic Kingdom, Magic Kingdom Park
- part of Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America, Bay Lake
- official website: disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/parkLanding?id=MKLandingPage
Who is 69?
69 a.k.a. Carl Craig is a Detroit-based producer of techno music, and is considered to be one of the most important names in the Detroit second generation of techno producers and DJs. According to an article about Craig, "Of this group, Craig was often recognised as being the most artful and the most willing to engage the rapidly growing shape of techno outside Detroit." Craig has approached techno using inspiration from a wide range of musical genres, including jazz and soul.
- read more about Carl Craig
- 69 a.k.a. Mucc is a Japanese visual kei rock band formed in 1997. Named after a character from the Japanese children's TV show Hirake! Ponkikki, the band is also known by the nickname 69 since "six nine" can be pronounced "muku" in Japanese. As of 2012, the band has released eleven studio albums, two live albums, two EPs, twenty eight singles and thirteen DVDs, some of which were also released in Europe.
- read more about Mucc
- 69 is a French jazz band.
- also known as Soixante Neuf
- Jean-Luc Guionnet (Alto saxophone)
- album: "Live at Le Grand Mix"
- "69" is a 1988 album by A.R. Kane.
- "69" a.k.a. "√69" is the second single by Japanese band Antic Cafe. The songs are featured on the Amedama Rock album with songs from "Candyholic". The song peaked at No. 88 on the Japanese singles chart.
- "69" a.k.a. "'69" is a musical album of Moby Grape.
- also known as '69 (Rem 2007)
- released on (45 years ago)
- "69" is a musical EP of Musica per organi caldi.
- released on
- "69" a.k.a. "'69" is a composition.
- "69" is a musical album of Da Rick.
- released in (16 years ago)
"69" a.k.a. "The Master Mind of Mars" is an Edgar Rice Burroughs science fantasy novel, the sixth of his famous Barsoom series. Burroughs' working titles for the novel were A Weird Adventure on Mars and Vad Varo of Barsoom. It was first published in the magazine Amazing Stories Annual vol. 1, July 15, 1927. The first book edition was published by A. C. McClurg in March, 1928.
- also known as "Master Mind of Mars"; "Master Mind of Mars (Martian Tales of Edgar Rice Burroughs, No 6)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Science fantasy
- copyright: 1927
- released in (87 years ago)
"69" is a 2004 film adaptation of Ryu Murakami's novel 69.
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- director: Lee Sang-il
- producer: Masatake Kondo
- production design by Yohei Taneda
- written by Kankurō Kudō
- based on "69" by Ryū Murakami
- Satoshi Tsumabuki as Kenichi Yazaki
- Masanobu Ando as Tadashi "Adama" Yamada
- Yuta Kanai as Manabu Iwase
- Asami Mizukawa as Mie Nagayama
- Rina Ohta as Kazuko "Lady Jane" Matsui
- Yoko Mitsuya as Yumi Sato
- Hirofumi Arai as Bancho
- Hideko Hara as Kenichi's mother
- Ittoku Kishibe as Matsunaga sensei
- Jun Kunimura as Sasaki
- Kyôhei Shibata as Kenichi's father
- Kenny Scott as Military Officer
- Noriko Eguchi
- Tasuku Emoto as Tatsuo Masugaki
- Gen Hoshino as Yuzuru Nakamura
- cinematography by Kôzô Shibasaki
- edited by Tsuyoshi Imai
- music by Masakazu Sakuma, Naoki Tachikawa
- genres: Japanese Movies, Drama
- released on (10 years ago)
- official website: www.69movie.jp
69 is a sexual position in which two sexual partners perform oral sex on each other.
- also known as 69 sex position