690 a.k.a. Seychelles, officially the Republic of Seychelles, is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean. The 115-island country, whose capital is Victoria, lies 1,500 kilometres east of mainland Southeast Africa. Other nearby island countries and territories include Zanzibar to the west and Comoros, Mayotte, Madagascar, Réunion and Mauritius to the south.
- also known as Republic of Seychelles, Repiblik Sesel, République des Seychelles
- founded on (38 years ago)
- part of Africa, Southern Sun Hotel Group
- read more about Seychelles (country)
- 690 a.k.a. Timeline is a TV program, begun in (26 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 690 a.k.a. Erythematosquamous dermatosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 690 a.k.a. The Tonight Show - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 690 a.k.a. basic transcription factor 3, like 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 690 to learn how to say it correctly!