694 a.k.a. Sierra Leone, officially the Republic of Sierra Leone, is a country in West Africa. It is bordered by Guinea in the north-east, Liberia in the south-east, and the Atlantic ocean in the south-west. Sierra Leone has a tropical climate, with a diverse environment ranging from savannah to rainforests. Sierra Leone has a total area of 71,740 km² and an estimated population of 6 million. Freetown is the capital, largest city, and its economic and political centre. Bo is the second largest city and second major economic center in the country. The country is divided into four geographical regions: the Northern Province, Eastern Province, Southern Province and the Western Area, which are further divided into fourteen districts.
- also known as Bulubunduking Leona, 塞拉利昂, Republic of Sierra Leone
- founded on (53 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: capital of Sierra Leone / Freetown = port city and the capital and largest city of Sierra Leone
- member: Sierra Leonean = a native or inhabitant of Sierra Leone
- read more about Sierra Leone (country)
694 a.k.a. Scribner / Simon & Schuster is a publisher.
- 694 a.k.a. Bullous dermatoses is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 694 a.k.a. The Ranch is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- country: Canada
- 694 a.k.a. B-cell translocation gene 1, anti-proliferative is a gene.
- also known as B-cell translocation protein 1
- 694 a.k.a. V Graham Norton - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 694 to learn how to say it correctly!