- 6s a.k.a. Sahara Airlines was an airline company in Algeria. It operated domestic flights in Algeria.
- 6s a.k.a. Kato Airline was an airline based in Evenes, Norway. The airline, using the brand name Kato Air operated scheduled passenger and cargo services, as well as daily freight services for the National Mail company, northern Norway. Its main base was Harstad/Narvik Airport, Evenes.
- official website: www.katoair.no
- 6s a.k.a. Sol América is an airline based in Caracas, Venezuela. It operates domestic charter services. Its main base is Simón Bolívar International Airport, Caracas, with a hub at Josefa Camejo International Airport.
- official website: www.sol-america.com
- 6s a.k.a. Star Air Aviation is a cargo airline based in Karachi, Pakistan. It operates to many cities in Pakistan including Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar. It is also a large ground handling agent providing facilities to commercial, corporate and private airlines operating to and from Pakistan.
- official website: www.starairaviation.net
6S: 6SV1 is an advanced radiative transfer code designed to simulate the reflection of solar radiation by a coupled atmosphere-surface system for a wide range of atmospheric, spectral and geometrical conditions. It belongs to the group of procedures called Atmospheric correction for the process of removing the effects of the atmosphere on the reflectance values of images taken by satellite or airborne sensors. The code operates on the basis of an SOS method and accounts for the polarization of radiation in the atmosphere through the calculation of the Q and U components of the Stokes vector. It is a basic code for the calculation of look-up tables in the MODIS atmospheric correction algorithm.