On this page:
6teen is a Canadian animated sitcom, which premiered in Canada on November 7, 2004 on Teletoon. In the USA, 6teen first premiered on Nickelodeon on December 18, 2005 and was removed from the schedule on May 13, 2006. 6teen was previously aired on The N in reruns on December 26, 2005 until July 28, 2006, but then returned to The N as a 24-hour channel on December 31, 2007 until June 21, 2008. In the US 6teen was shown on Cartoon Network after its premiere on October 23, 2008. On Cartoon Network, 6teen had frequent airings weekly since its premiere on October 23, 2008, but was removed from the schedule in mid-November 2009. It then returned with frequent airings in mid-February 2010, and was removed once again after its series finale on June 21, 2010. In January 2011, 6teen returned for one month only to Cartoon Network, but was removed, with other cancelled series, due to a schedule revamp. It is occasionally shown on Popgirl.
- begun on and completed on (4 years ago)
- 93 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: Canada
- created by Tom McGillis & Jennifer Pertsch
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Sitcom
- Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Children's or Youth's Program or Series (Silent Butt Deadly) nomination for Terry McGurrin
- Gemini Award for Best Individual or Ensemble Performance in an Animated Program or Series (Silent Butt Deadly) nomination for Stacey DePass, Brooke D'Orsay, Megan Fahlenbock, Christian Potenza, Terry McGurrin & Jess Gibbons
"6teen" is an award-winning composition, tv theme song.
- music and lyrics by Don Breithaupt & Anthony Vanderburgh
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 6teen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
First Edition in Octavo, Containing the Whole Vocabulary of the Quarto, with Corrections, Improvements, and Several Thousand Additional Words; to which is Prefixed an Introductory Dissertation ... by Noah Webster
EIGH-TEEN, a 6teen. Eight and ten united. . EIGH-TEENTHI, a. ateenth. The next in order after the seventeenth.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 6teen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: