On this page:
- "7 Days": When successful surgeon Bruno Hamel’s otherwise uneventful world is torn apart by the brutal rape and murder of his eight-year-old daughter, Jasmine, he embarks on a quest for revenge against the perpetrator of this heinous crime. In a game of cat and mouse with the police detectives assigned to the case, Bruno successfully kidnaps the accused murderer as he is transported to the courthouse. With the roles now reversed, this father-turned-predator drives his prey to a remote cabin, where seven days of unspeakable torture await. He even keeps the police apprised of his plan, vowing to turn himself in after the execution of this alleged monster.
- also known as Les 7 jours du talion, Les sept jours du talion, Les 7 Jour Du Talion
- country: Canada
- language: French
- director: Daniel Grou
- producer: Nicole Robert
- art direction by André Guimond
- written by Patrick Senécal
- based on "Les sept jours du talion" by Patrick Senécal
- Martin Dubreuil as Anthony Lemaire
- Claude Legault as Bruno Hamel
- Pascale Delhaes as Diane Masson
- Rémy Girard as Hervé Mercure
- Rose-Marie Coallier as Jasmine Hamel
- Fanny Mallette as Sylvie Bérubé
- Alexandre Goyette as Boisvert
- Dominique Quesnel as Maryse Pleau
- Pascal Contamine as Morin
- Daniel Desputeau as Gilles Médecin
- Maxime Bessette as Jeune rocker
- Valérie Gervais-Lillo as Caissière essence
- Isabelle Page as Lectrice de nouvelles
- Maxime Allard as Journaliste Fafard
- Garry Gagnon as Caméraman Fafard
- Michel-André Cardin as Journaliste chalet
- Vlace Samar as Frédéric
- Nicolas Ross as Raph
- Jean-François Boudreau as père Laurie
- Amélie Chérubin-Soulières as mère Laurie
- Yves Bélanger as père de Marion
- Marika Lhoumeau as mère de Marion
- Olivier Fichaud-Ladouceur as Tueur dépanneur
- Léa-Marie Cantin as femme de Mercure
- Mathieu Desjardins as Caissier dépanneur
- Lisette Guertin as Infirmière opération
- Bruce Lee Valcint as Anesthésiste
- Henri Farmer as Enquêteur
- Mike Chute as Policier Dan
- Alexis Lefebvre as Policier Rick
- Patrice Dussault as Policier Bolduc
- Claude Despins as Policier Coutu
- Benoit Saint-Hilaire as Policier Tim
- Dirodel Thremidor as Policier arrestation
- Catia Cisca as Policière arrestation
- Emilie Deslandes as Policier boulevard #1
- Filip Pekachi as Policier boulevard #2
- Freddy Bessa as Policier maison #1
- Patrice Talbot as Policier maison #2
- Yanik Boisvert as Policier terrain #1
- Pascal Richard as Policier terrain #2
- Steve Horvath as Policier terrain #3
- Martin Roberts as Policier Sainte-Julie #1
- Gerardo Lo Dico as Policier Sainte-Julie #2
- Steeve Abel as Policier Sainte-Julie #3
- Stéphane Dufault as Policier Sainte-Julie #4
- Olivier Lapointe as Policier Sainte-Julie #5
- Sany Delagrave as Policier chalet #1
- Maurice Demers as Policier chalet #2
- André Paradis as Policier chalet #3
- cinematography by Bernard Couture
- edited by Valérie Héroux
- music by Nicolas Maranda
- costume design by Brigitte Desroches
- set decoration by Philippe Lord
- location: Québec
- genres: Thriller, Psychological thriller, Crime Thriller, Film adaptation, Drama
- released on (5 years ago)
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television Award for Best Screenplay nomination for Patrick Senécal
- Genie Award for Outstanding Achievement in Make-Up nomination for Marlène Rouleau & C.J. Goldman
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Overall Sound nomination for Michel Lecoufle, Daniel Bisson, Luc Boudrias & Jean-Charles Desjardins
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Sound Editing nomination for Pierre-Jules Audet, Michelle Cloutier, Natalie Fleurant, Nicolas Gagnon, Jean-François Sauvé
- 7 Days a.k.a. Seven Days is a science fiction television series based on the premise of time travel. It was produced by UPN from 1998 to 2001.
- read more about Seven Days
- "7 Days" a.k.a. "Traffic Department" is a 2013 comedy crime and drama film written and directed by Wojciech Smarzowski.
- read more about Traffic Department
- "7 Days" a.k.a. "Seven Days" is a 2007 South Korean crime thriller film directed by Won Shin-yeon, starring Yunjin Kim and Park Hee-soon.
- read more about Seven Days
- "7 Days" is a song by English R&B singer Craig David. It was released on 24 July 2000 as the second single from his debut studio album, Born to Do It. "7 Days" is David's biggest worldwide hit to date, hitting number one in the United Kingdom and number ten in the United States, and receiving a Gold certification sale in the UK. In 2001, the song was nominated for the BRIT Award for Best Single, and in 2003, it was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance.
- music by Craig David
- "7 Days" is a 2000 single by Craig David.
- released on (14 years ago)
- award: - Brit Award for British Single nomination for Craig David
- 7 Days is a 2004 song by American recording neo soul artist Adriana Evans, released as a single from her second album, Nomadic by the independent label, Next Thing Records. The track is a blend of various genres in music from funk, R&B, rock and reggae music. The "7 Days" music video is included on the Nomadic Enhanced CD edition reissue released in 2009 by Animatedcartunes distribution Inc. The song was written by Evans and produced by Jonathan Scott.
- "7 Days" is a musical EP of Aquarius Heaven.
- "7 Days" is a musical EP of Cryalie.
- "7 Days" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Tom Shear
7 Days a.k.a. 7days is a musical group.
- read more about 7days
- 7 Days a.k.a. 7days is a free daily tabloid newspaper published in the United Arab Emirates. 7DAYS was the regions first free daily tabloid and remains a trusted source of local and national news in the UAE, where most other publications are owned or controlled by the government.
- read more about 7days
- 7 Days is a New Zealand comedy gameshow similar in some ways to the British program Mock the Week, hosted by Jeremy Corbett and created by The Down Low Concept. Paul Ego and Dai Henwood usually appear on each episode, along with other comedians, who form teams and answer questions about news stories from the last week.
- begun on (5 years ago)
- 9 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: New Zealand
- created by The Down Low Concept
- genres: Television comedy, Comedy, News
- official website: www.tv3.co.nz/TVShows/Comedy/7Days/tabid/925/Default.aspx?showid=17981
- 7 Days was a RTÉ One current affairs programme presented by Brian Farrell, Brian Cleeve and John O'Donoghue and broadcast in Ireland from 1966 until 1976.
- begun on and completed in (39 years ago)
- country: Republic of Ireland
- genre: Current affairs
- 7 Days is a program that ran on the Speed Channel starting in February 2006 that shows the views of the NASCAR world. The program follows someone related to NASCAR for seven days. The program was broadcast weekly and was approximately 30 minutes in length. The subjects in 7 Days include crew chiefs, drivers, fans, track workers and shop workers. Among those shown in 7 Days were J. J. Yeley, Denny Hamlin, Doug Richard, Buffy Waltrip, Boris Said, Carl Edwards and Martin Truex Jr.
- begun on and completed in (8 years ago)
- 36 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 7 Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Project 2010 For Dummies (2010)
by Nancy C. Muir
For example, 6FS+7 days is a finish-to-start link to task 6, with lag time set so that the successor begins 7 days after the predecessor task finishes. Successors and predecessors without added notations represent default finish-to-start links with ...
by Brian R. Walker, Nicki R Colledge
Continued bubbling after 5–7 days is an indication for surgery. If bubbling in the drainage bottle stops before full re-inflation, the tube is either blocked, kinked or displaced. Supplemental oxygen may speed resolution, as it accelerates the rate ...
Dictionary of Medicine (2014)
by P.H. Collin
days from commencement of antibacterial treatment 9 days after appearance of the swelling Until the stools are negative Until the stools are negative for poliovirus 7 days from onset of ...
The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine: An IOC Medical Commission Publication, Genetic and Molecular Aspects of Sports Performance (2011)
by Claude Bouchard, Eric P. Hoffman
CK (7 days postexercise): (15.5%) Women: Men and women: delta muscle damage In men: sorenes (4 days postexercise): CC > CT (5.5% expl. var.) Men: immediate strength loss: GG > CC (10.1% expl.
by Brian W.J. Mahy, Marc H.V. van Regenmortel
Mayaro virus Incubation period 3–12 days, usually 2–7 days 7–9 days <7 days <7 days ...
for Nurses and Healthcare Workers by Barbara F. Weller
7–14 7 days before until 3 ...
by Ester Davies
to 7 days (fresh) More than 7 days More than one month eating meter NUTRITION -(full fat milk) Milk comes from animals. Most people drink milk from cows but you can drink milk from goats, ...
Explaining Not Only the Terms of Art, But the Arts Themselves by John Harris
r} = 7 Days ## = 3o.4 Days, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 7 Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 7 Days
The next 7 days...
Photo credit: Karen_O'D
Video language resources about 7 Days
Click on an item to play that video:
- 7 Days of Gratitude: Meaning the Words "Thank You" (Day 5)
- Sat Vocabulary in 7 Days
- Sat Vocabulary in 7 Days - How to Review
Blast your Sat Vocabulary in 7 Days - How to Review Words You Learned?
- 7 days to die Series Explanation
- Meaning Of Fake Following On Instagram - 24/7 Days Company
- 7 Days Nomadic (18+ Language!)
- The Official English Language Meanings of the 7 Days of the Week
- Learn A Foriegn Language In Under 7 Days
View more videos about The Comic Side of 7 Days.
See also the pronunciation examples of 7 Days!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about 7 Days
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 7 Days to see it in context!