On this page:
"7 Mummies": While being transported through the Arizona desert in a van six convicted prisoners escape after a car accident. Their leader kills the security guard and they kidnap a female guard trying to reach the Mexican border. In their runaway they find a gold medallion and later they reach the house of an old Apache and they ask the direction to reach Mexico. The Apache tells them that in the opposite direction there is a hidden Spanish treasure. They decide to seek the gold and they stumble into an old ghost town where the friendly population is formed by vampires zombies and evil.
- also known as Seitsemän muumion aarre, Treasure of the Seven Mummies, Dead Evil, Legend of Doom, Seven Mummies, Oi 7 moumies
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Nick Quested
- producers: Thadd Turner & Kevin Ragsdale
- written by Thadd Turner
- genres: Horror, B movie, Monster movie, Creature Film, Thriller
- released in (10 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 7 Mummies
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 7 Mummies
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 7 Mummies to see it in context!