On this page:
7 Seconds is an American Straight edge punk rock band from Reno, Nevada. Formed on January 17, 1980 by two sets of brothers; the Marvelli brothers, who used the punk rock names "Kevin Seconds" and "Steve Youth," and the Borghino brothers, who took the names "Tom Munist" and "Dim Menace." The band has gone through numerous lineup changes over the subsequent years, with only Kevin Seconds and Steve Youth remaining constant members.
- also known as Seven Seconds, 7Seconds, 7-Seconds
- genres: Hardcore punk, Punk rock, Straight edge, Youth crew, Melodic hardcore, Pop punk
- albums: "Skins, Brains & Guts E.P.", "The Crew", "Walk Together, Rock Together", "Live: One Plus One", "Soulforce Revolution", "Ourselves", "Old School", "Out the Shizzy", "New Wind", "The Music, the Message", "Alt.music.hardcore", "7 Seconds", "Good to Go", "Scream Real Loud...Live!", "The Better Youth Years", "Take It Back, Take It On, Take It Over", "Drastic Measures", "Three Chord Politics", "Blasts From the Past", "Committed for Life E.P.", "1980"
- official website: www.7seconds.com
- "7 Seconds" is a song composed by Youssou N'Dour, Neneh Cherry, Cameron McVey and Jonathan Sharp, released in 1994 as a single performed by Youssou N'Dour and Neneh Cherry. It reached the top three in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Sweden, Portugal, Germany, Australia, Russia and Poland, and climbed to the top position in France, Switzerland, Finland and Italy; 7 Seconds stayed at No. 1 for 16 consecutive weeks on the French Singles Chart, which was the record for the most weeks at the top at the time. The single also remained at the top position on the Italian Singles Chart for nine consecutive weeks in the autumn of that year. All instruments on the track were produced arranged and played by swedish music producer Christian Falk.
- "7 Seconds" is a musical single of Neneh Cherry & Youssou N'Dour.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "7 Seconds" is a musical album of 7 Seconds.
- released in (19 years ago)
- "7 Seconds" is a musical single of Nomansland.
- released in (20 years ago)
"7 Seconds" is a 2005 American crime film directed by Simon Fellows, starring Wesley Snipes and Tamzin Outhwaite. The film was released on Direct-to-DVD in the United States on June 28, 2005. The title refers to the timers at the beginning of the film, which are set at 00:07.
- also known as 7 segundos de peligro
- countries: United Kingdom, Romania, Switzerland, United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Vlad Păunescu, Pierre Spengler, Andrew Stevens & Donald Kushner
- executive producers: Bruno Hoefler & Donald Kushner
- production design by Christian Niculescu
- art direction by Adrian Curelea & Sorin Popescu
- written by Martin Wheeler
- casting by Claudiu Bolchis & Tania Polentarutti
- cinematography by Michael Slovis & Simon Fellows
- edited by Kant Pan
- music by Barry Taylor, Neal Acree
- costume design by Oana Păunescu
- set decoration by Dan Toader
- location: Bucharest
- genres: Thriller, Action Film, Crime Fiction
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 7 Seconds
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Cross-country Running (2010)
by Jeff Galloway
Subtracting 7 seconds means that your workout pace per quarter mile (or 400 meters) is 1:23. It is best that beginners do the speed workouts on the track. This tends to improve pace judgement. Note: Gradually increase the speed on the faster ...
Encyclopedia of Space (2009)
by Heather Couper, Nigel Henbest
+ 7 seconds LIFTOFF Six hours ...
A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and General Literature ... in Thirty Volumes with New American Supplement
have been and oth y the French engineers Bourdelles, Ribière, "ers, have usually a flash of £ # of a second uration, the inter W als between th # e - Small, 3 Se e ashes bein ll, conds to 7 Seconds. l g also - In group-flashing lights #.this ...
Constituting in Combination with the Existing Volumes of the Ninth Edition, the Tenth Edition of that Work, and Also Supplying a New, Distinctive, and Independent Library of Reference Dealing with Recent Events and Developments
The feuz-áclairs which have been designed by the French engineers Bourdelles, Ribière, and others have usually a flash of so to of a second duration, the intervals between the flashes being also small, 3 seconds to 7 seconds.
by Michel Hersen
At this point, the client is instructed to breathe slowly and regularly and then tense the muscle for 5 to 7 seconds, to release the tension quickly, and to allow the muscle to relax for 30 to 40 seconds. The client is instructed to continue to breath ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 7 Seconds
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 7 Seconds
Imlil night sky, 0.7 seconds handheld!
Photo credit: deanw2012
Quotes about 7 Seconds
The difficult thing about a pop record is that you're given guidelines: it has to have 3 choruses, and then it must be between 3 minutes fifteen seconds and three minutes forty-five seconds. (Duncan Sheik)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 7 Seconds to see it in context!